Wednesday 8 July 2020

Portfolio

Olla!

Hello everyone! Welcome to my  blog where I put all my stuff here. Not all, literally but when the time comes, I'll post something. Usually, it is essential. Just like this post. 

So today I'm gonna talk about one thing that is pretty awesome if you drop by this blog, which is, the pink girl itself! Me!



The name is Najihah Rahim, but most my acquaintances called me Jiah, Jijie, even Gee. Officially 22 years old 3 months. Studying Business Administration, minoring in Accountancy at IIUM. 

I'm from Selangor, Tanjong Karang district precisely. Now, what comes in your mind when I mention my hometown? ITS PADDY FIELD FOR CRYING OUT LOUD YALLS. 


Man, I love my hometown so much. I enjoyed taking pictures (mostly of myself) around the place cause it's so calm, feels serene, and green is good colour to our eyes. Besides that, I love music, all genre from 80's era, to recent pop, either its Kpop, from Bollywood to Hollywood and etc. My current playlist tho, Kpop boy group that just recently won the RTK's crown, The Boyz. No offense, but I enjoyed their cover stage for Danger originally sang by Taemin from Shinee. But I'll save that for later ya.

I'm the eldest out of 3 girls. Tho in the picture I didn't look like the eldest one.

Moving on, I believe that I'm not the quiet type, I loves to go out spending times with family and friends. To me, they re the most valuable things in my life, and I would trade nothing for them. Quite the loyal one aye?

Well I'm in the Aries zodiac, born on 11 April 1998. The horoscope said Aries tends to be a fun and loyal friends. Tho they are adventurous, and to keep Aries busy, just listens to whatever they are saying. They love the attention and also knowledge seekers. Sad things about them is that they tend to use bad language, and always in conflict. They aren't quick to make a  decision and always regret in whatever they have decided. 

That's pretty much sums up all the things you need to know about me. Heads over to my instagram account @Tylers_gem for more, ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment