Saturday 16 January 2021

 Daily Thurs Evening Session

Session 5- Lesson from Al-Baqarah 154


The hardest thing to is letting go of someone, let it be someone close to you, your acquaintances, someone in your circle or even your cats. 

Losing someone left a heartache that we can never see and only time can heal it, although when it will heal still questionable. 

As per my experience, I lost both my close relative in the same year, starting with my aunty (closed one in fact) in June 2009, followed by my grandfather in September of the same year.

It pains me even more because I could not witness her final moment before she was buried as I am already on my way to a hockey match in national level. 

She was one of the persons that I look up for in the term of how she manages her life and she always give me a good advice despite she is also fighting with an actively growing fibroid. 

It was a month after she undergone an operation to get rid of the fibroid that she left us, and the last time I met her was two weeks before and she also wished me luck on my game. 

The pain is still there, but I need to be strong and be patient as advised by Allah S.W.T in surah Al-Baqarah verse 154. 

The lesson that we can learn from the verse is if we lose someone because they are Jihad Fi Sabilillah, then we need to know that their soul never dies (literally) because their place already saved in Jannah. 

So, the ones that is left in this world, need to be patient and accept the fate wholeheartedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment